UVU faculty are encouraged to maintain their portfolio electronically, using Digital Measures' Activity Insight. All contract faculty have accounts set up in the system, and should receive a welcome e-mail with a login ID and default password. If you have not received this e-mail yet, and would like to begin using the system, please contact us.
Faculty benefits include:
- Eliminates periodic, recurring requests for information on faculty teaching, research and service activities.
- One convenient place for faculty to maintain their activity data.
- Easily access to generate reports on activity.
- The portfolio will be used for accreditation reporting beginning Fall 2010
- The portfolio may used for rank and tenure file preparation beginning Fall 2011.
Need help or have questions? Please contact:
Or, please contact your college's representative on the Academic Technology Steering Committee.