Student Rating of Instruction (SRI)
Teacher evaluations or Student Rating of Instruction (SRI's) will be open based upon the dates for the class. Please see the table below for details:
Key Dates – Fall 2013
|Part of Term||Start Date||End Date||Weeks||Survey Opens||Survey Closes||Days Open||Grades Due||Results to Faculty Between|
|Block 1 First 7 1/2 weeks||8/26/2013||10/18/2013||8||10/4/2013||10/24/2013||20||10/23/2013||10/23/2013||10/30/2013|
|Block 2 Second 7 1/2 weeks||10/21/2013||12/19/2013||8||12/5/2013||12/25/2013||20||12/24/2013||12/24/2013||12/31/2013|
We encourage students to participate in this process so that faculty can continue to improve the quality of their courses. If you would like to give feedback on the survey itself, please email email@example.com.
Students will receive an e-mail containing a link for their survey on a periodic basis, until they complete the survey. Faculty will also receive an e-mail on a weekly basis that contains the response rates for their class sections. A confirmation receipt is also available for students to print, that can provide proof that they completed the survey to their instructor. The survey is confidential and anonymous to system users and faculty.
Students can complete any open surveys through UVLink by following the steps below. See this screenshot of steps 2-4.
- Login to UVLink using your UV ID and password.
- Click on the Student tab. In the row of tabs near the top.
- In the left-hand column click on the link labeled “Attending Class”.
- In the right-hand column you will see a box labeled "Student Rating of Instruction". Within that box will be a list of courses that are currently open for you to evaluate. If you have already evaluated a course, or if you are registered for a course that is not open for evaluation, there will not be a link for that course.
- A window with the evaluation survey will open when you click on the course link. Please respond to each item on the survey. Thoughtful comments are especially helpful to individual faculty.
- Once you have responded to each item on the survey, you MUST click on the “Submit Evaluation” link at the bottom of the page to submit your responses.
- You will see a confirmation receipt. You can print this page, if needed, and close the window. To repeat the process for a different course, click on that courses link in UVLink.