Insight (powered by Campus Labs) assists in accreditation and strategic planning of programs
to help enhance student learning. Insight will allow departments and colleges to learn
best practices from each other, and to use assessment data to enhance university programs.
Insight is a tool that supports UVU's Administrative Imperative to Operate Effectively.
Information can be efficiently organized, edited, and stored to better accomplish
- Fully integrate program reviews and outcomes assessment in the planning, budgeting,
and accountability process.
- Ensure programs have outcomes and that assessments of those outcomes lead to improvements
- Collaborate across the university in supporting the core theme objectives and fulfilling
This module provides a convenient and efficient way to document responses and supporting
materials for the NWCCU accreditation standards (as well as other specialized accrediting
- Standards are pre-loaded
- Responses to the standards are entered in easy-to-use text boxes.
- Supporting documentation can be easily attached; links to pertinent UVU webs sites
can be inserted.
- Due dates can be assigned and progress can be tracked.
- Reports and documentation can be viewed anytime, anywhere.
- User-specific access allows information to be readily accessed by leaders and evaluators.
The module essentially supports the ongoing self-study for individual departments.
- Information in the profile is useful for annual reflection on all aspects of a department's
- Some information will be pre-populated and updated automatically.
- The information in the profile is designed to serve multiple purposes reducing duplication
of effort and integrate with accreditation.
This module provides a centralized and integrated location for recording, assessing,
and documenting goals, objectives, and outcomes
- Unit and program level strategic planning and assessment reports can be linked to
University core theme objectives, essential learning outcomes, etc.
- The means of assessment and the analysis and use of results can be clearly identified
- Action goals can be linked to objectives and outcomes.
- Rubrics are included to provide feedback on the quality of the plans.
- Unit assessment and planning information is archived by fiscal year.