Objective: Tutors will be able to define sexual harassment and know procedure for reporting sexual harassment. Tutors will also know what to do when emergencies arise in the Peer Tutoring Center.
1. Write your definition of what constitutes sexual harassment.
2. Read the article Sexual Harassment
3. Take the Quiz Test Your Sexual Harrasment IQ
4. Has your definition of what constitutes sexual harassment changed? Explain.
5. Find out what the procedure is at UVSC for reporting sexual harassment. Explain the process in your own words.
6. Read Emergency Security Situationsand complete the activity
7. Keep a journal for one week; notice and record any situations or experiences that could potentially become sexual harassment problems. What could you do to keep these situations from escalating? Also record any safety or security situations which occur during the week. How did you respond?
8. Submit your training materials.