Registration Holds

Refer to the Academic Standards site for all holds related to your grades or GPA.

When a NON-ACC hold has been placed on your record, it prevents registration until the issue is resolved with the appropriate department.

Some departmental examples include:

  • Parking Services
  • Academic Standards
  • Financial Aid
  • Cashier's Office
  • Departmental Advisors
  • Registrar's Office
  • PE Issue Room
  • Library

How can I get these holds removed?

First, find out what kind of registration hold you have. You can do this by checking on myUVU.

If you have any questions contact the department who placed the hold.