Services We Offer
What do we do?
Our counselors provide a full range of vocational evaluation and counseling services
to students, faculty, and the community.
Assessment and evaluation services are available in the following areas:
- Vocational interests
- Personality preferences
- Work values
- Natural abilities
These services include:
- Career assessments - (FREE Myers-Briggs Type Inventory and Strong Interest Inventory for students)
- Career counseling
- Career exploration
- Career planning
- Use of the Career Library
- Use of the computer program, CHOICES
What is the process?
The process involves:
- Administration of appropriate assessments
- A personal, career counseling session, where assessment results are interpreted and
reviewed. NO FEE for students.
- A brainstorming session* on student specific circumstances, needs, and preferences.
- Delivery of a personalized career planning guide to assist your college experience.
*Involves searching our Career Library and internet career information resources: Bureau of Labor Statistics, CHOICES, O*Net
Online and Occupational Outlook.
How much time does it take?
- Our career assessment interpretations usually takes between 2 to 3 hours. After the
online assessment have been completed, individuals are welcome to call 863-8425 to set up an appointment for interpretation and brainstorming sessions (office hours). Find more information about our office staff .