Learn more about
Submit the following required information to the School of Education:
- Graduate application (online)
- Pay nonrefundable $45 application fee by check or money order (payable to UVU)
- ALL official college transcripts
- Official Graduate Record Examinations (GRE) scores from Educational Testing Service (ETS)
- The written response to the final question of the application (your impact on the profession)
- Three (3) letters of recommendation mailed directly from the reference to the School of Education
Please address all incoming information to:
Utah Valley University
School of Education-Graduate Studies
800 W University Pkwy
Orem, UT 84058-5999
You will receive an email when all the required information is received. After the application has been reviewed you will receive a letter with a determination of acceptance into the program.
International Students : The Master of Education and the Master of Business Administration are unable to accept international students at this time, please check back as other programs become available.