Learn more about Graduate Studies
Submit the following required information to the Department of Nursing:
- Completed application (online)
- Pay nonrefundable $45 application fee ($100 International) by check or money order (payable to UVU)
- ALL official college transcripts
- Official Graduate Record Examinations (GRE) scores from Educational Testing Service (ETS)
- Essay Click here for Rubric
- Three (3) professional letters of recommendation mailed directly from the
reference to the Department of Nursing. Click here for letter requirements
- Copy of Utah RN License (or evidence of eligibility for licensure in Utah)
- International students must submit minimum TOEFL scores of 560 written, 220 computer-based, or 83iBT.
Utah Valley University
Department of Nursing-Graduate Studies
800 W University Pkwy
Orem, UT 84058-5999
When all application materials have been received, applicant will be notified via email. Formal notification of acceptance status will be mailed to all applicants.