Transferring Schools Within the U.S.
To transfer to UVU you will need to present to the International Admissions Office, located in the Browning Administration building (ba-106), the following:
- Completed Application for Admission - $100 non-refundable fee required.
- Transcripts from your home country verifying high school graduation or equivalent.
- Affidavit of Support from your sponsor or your own current bank statement (showing on deposit the total amount of support required in U.S. funds).
- TOEFL or ESL Compass score for a course of study other than Intensive English.
- You will also need to give your previous school the International Student Transfer Certification form which they should fill out and send to us.
- Submit to our office a copy of your current/former I-20 copy and your I-94 card.
- Submit a transcript from the transferring school.