- A $35 application fee must be paid with a credit card/debit card or check at the time of submission.
- Within 2 business days after your application is submitted you will receive an application receipt letter by email.
- The letter and information will list the required documents you must submit to be admitted to UVU.
- Print the letter and Getting Started for future reference as you will not receive these items by postal mail.
- The Application deadline is August 1st for the Fall semester and December 1st for the Spring semester, after this date applications will not be accepted.
- Have your high school send an Official High School Transcript.
- All applicants under the age of 20 are required to submit an ACT/SAT score either on their high school transcript or through ACT/College Board.
The following items are necessary for completing the application process:
- Social Security number - please be certain you enter your SSN correctly.
- Drivers License number
- High School Information - years attended, graduation date, etc.
We look forward to having you as part of our student body at UVU and hope you have a great experience here.
Once you have completed the application it is a good idea to use the "Getting Started" guide to help you through the process of becoming a UVU student.