For information on transferring your credit to UVU please visit the Transfer Office.
Welcome to the UVU admissions site. Listed below are some items you need to have available to complete the application process:
- Social Security number - please be certain you enter your SSN correctly
- Drivers License number
- High School Information - years attended, graduation date, etc.
- College Information - dates of attendance from previous college(s)
- Application fee of $35.00 - must be paid with credit/debit card or echeck at time of submission. This is a nonrefundable fee.
- ACT or SAT scores are required for all applicants under the age of 20. Learn more about ACT/SAT Test Scores.
Getting Admitted to UVU
Upon submission of the online application, you will receive an electronic response with general information and instructions on how to complete your application to UVU. Within two business days your application will be processed and you will receive your application receipt letter at the email address provided during the application process. If you have questions throughout the application process please contact the Admissions Office at 801-863-8466.We look forward to having you as part of our student body at UVU and hope you have a great experience here.
Complete the ONLINE APPLICATION .
If you are a naturalized citizen, citizen born outside the United States, permanent resident, or on a non F or J Visa; you will need to submit proof of Citizenship, Resident Alien Card, or a copy of you Visa to establish Utah Residency.
If you are an International Student, a separate paper application packet must be submitted. please visit International Student admissions where you will find forms that can be mailed to the International Admissions office.