Administrative Programming uses team-driven synergy to proactively engineer innovative,
user-centric solutions in a customer-oriented and cost-efficient manner while maintaining
the highest standards.
- Implement and maintain the technologies used to support/enhance UVU’s ERP Banner
- Provide quality mobile services
- Integrate third party systems and applications to support the mission of the University
- Provide faculty, staff, and students with robust enterprise applications that assist
them with their day-to-day activities
- Work with customers to upgrade, enhance, and use UVU's enterprise applications including:
- Ellucian XE
- Internet Native Banner
- Banner Self-Service
- Job Submissions/ Scheduled Jobs
- UVU Mobile
- Wolverine Track
- Banner Relationship Management (BRM)
- Operational Data Store (ODS)
- Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW)
- Re-engineer administrative processes by using the latest technologies to leverage
current investment in software applications.
- Provide wider, more timely and efficient access to University data.
- Improve quality, availability and usefulness of application systems.
- Provide adequate resource capacity to support administrative applications.
- Investigate new methods and technologies for application delivery.