Advisor Professional Development
- Champion the educational role of academic advisors to enhance student learning and development in a diverse world
- Affirm the role of academic advising in student success and persistence, thereby supporting institutional mission and vitality
- Anticipate the academic advising needs of twenty-first century students, advisors and institutions
- Advance the body of knowledge on academic advising
- Foster the talents and contributions of all members and promote the involvement of diverse population
NACE forecasts trends in the job market; tracks legal issues in employment, the job search, and hiring practices; and provides college and employer professionals with benchmarks for their work. NACE provides research and information to its professional members through NACEWeb, quarterly surveys of starting salary offers to new college graduates, a quarterly journal, a biweekly newsletter, and surveys of employer and college members. NACE provides members with primary tools for reaching and educating college students through their Job Choices publications—the most recommended job-search and career guides for today's graduates and alumni—and JobWire, the online complement to Job Choices.
To facilitate the employment of the college educated.