Performed By: UVU Noorda Theatre Center for Children and Youth Production
Directed By: John Newman
Happily ever after takes on a whole new meaning, as Katrina begins a journey in search of her Prince. With her Prince held captive by an evil Troll Princess in a dreary castle east of the sun and west of the moon, Katrina enters the homes of three wise women who share hilarious stories of how they found contentment by "doing what pleases others", "doing what pleases me", or "doing nothing at all". With guidance and boost from the Four Winds, Katrina seeks to defeat the Troll Princess and rescue the Prince.
$3.00 - $16.00
Sensory Friendly Perfomance Available
Sensory Friendly Performances are designed to create a theatre experience that is welcoming to all families with children on the autism spectrum or other sensory sensitivities.
Accommodations for Sensory Friendly Performances include:
- Lower sound level and light levels
- Space throughout the theatre for standing and movement
- Patrons are free to talk and leave their seats during the performance
- Designated quiet areas in the lobby
- Specifically trained staff to assist with any needs
- A “Social Story” pamphlet designed to help families plan their visit
Seating commences approximately 30 minutes prior to performance.
No one under the age of 8 admitted, including babes-in-arms; unless otherwise specified
One ticket admits one person.
For accessibility information or to request accommodations please contact the Accessibility Services Department at (801) 863-8747 or firstname.lastname@example.org, preferably one week in advance.