- UVU policy (601 Classroom Management) requires faculty members to give a final examination for all classes. Final exams for full-semester day classes are not to be changed from the published schedule for any reason.
- Each class is allowed a one-hour and fifty minute block of time for finals. This block is assigned based on the combination of regular meeting days and times. In order for this room scheduling method to work effectively, some classes must "shift" from their regular day and time or location.
- If a class regularly starts later than 50 minutes after the hour (i.e. 7:55am), then the instructions for the next class start time should be followed (i.e. 8am - 8:50am).
- Students with more than three exams on one day may request a rescheduling of the fourth exam. Contact your Instructor to make this arrangement.
- If your final exam is administered through the testing center, the final exam schedule does not apply. Please see Testing Services for more information.