- Electronic PAF is properly approved and has all appropriate information.
- The department maintains adequate controls over tracking and record keeping of vacation, sick leave and comp. time.
- All full time employees complete an exit interview.
- Access rights and signature authority are removed from terminating employees, and all building, office keys, and institution credit cards in the employee’s possession are turned in.
- Students do not work in excess of eight hours per day or 40 hours per week during the summer months and holiday periods. It is recommended that students work less than 20 hours a week while school is in session.
- Correct procedures are used to log in to the Time and Attendance system.
- The department Timekeeper reviews the time and attendance system regularly, including prior to each pay period.
- Students attending on foreign student visas work less than 20 hours a week.
Adjunct and Supplemental Pay
- Adjunct Faculty is not paid more than the approved rate.
- A properly authorized PAF is completed for all supplemental pay.