BA / BS Degree

Students who want to study art and visual communications broadly, without emphasizing one particular medium, can choose to earn one of two general degrees:
• Bachelor of Arts in Art and Visual Communications (B.A.)
• Bachelor of Science in Art and Visual Communications (B.S.)

Students who elect to earn a bachelor of arts are required to complete a foreign language requirement, while those who earn a bachelor of science or associate of science degree have the option to take more electives. All of these degrees allow students to explore a few areas within the department and gain a more well-rounded education in the visual arts.


BA Degree Requirements

BS Degree Advisement Sheet