Aviation Student learning how to check an airplane


AAS Degree

If you are a returning student, we recommend you use "Wolverine Track" on the myUVU system.

Students graduating with an AAS or AS in Aviation may transfer to the Bachelor of Science in Aviation Professional Pilot, or Bachelor of Science in Aviation Administration, for completion of a four year degree.

Course Descriptions

Degree Requirements















Request Info


Info Delivery Type

If you are a Flight School, please visit our marketing information page for more information.

How did you first hear about us?