Twinstar at twilight


AS Degree

If you are a returning student, we recommend you use "Wolverine Track" on the UVLink system.

Students graduating with an AAS or AS in Aviation may transfer to the Bachelor of Science in Aviation Professional Pilot, or Bachelor of Science in Aviation Administration, for completion of a four year degree.

Course Descriptions

Degree Requirements














Request Info


Which Information Interests You?

(Check all that apply)

Info Delivery Type

If you are a Flight School, please visit our marketing information page for more information.

Preferred Learning Method

How did you first hear about us?