Students within two semesters of graduating have an excellent opportunity to receive financial assistance for summer semester and become one step closer to graduation.
• Have 96 credits completed towards a Bachelor’s degree or 50 credits towards an Associate’s degree and be within two semesters of graduation.
• Graduating within two semesters *Either Fall 2014 or Spring 2015, including Summer semester
• Have a minimum of 2.7 GPA
• Not receiving any Federal Pell Grant or other financial aid for summer 2014.
• An EFC of 7,771 or lower
• Residency is required http://www.uvu.edu/admissions/residency/index.html
• Complete the application
• Complete the Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) form or attach FAFSA4caster.
• Attach your Wolverine Track plan to application
• Meet with your advisor and have them sign your application to verify schedule and graduation date
• Outline and attach your anticipated summer semester schedule *Enroll in a minimum of 6 credits
6-8 credits: $800.00
9-12 credits: $1,100.00
For more information and to access the application click here.
Application Deadline: Friday, February 28, 2014
Return Completed Application to BA 216 (Browning Administration)
Questions please email: Summer@uvu.edu or call 801-863-8100