The School of Aviation Science is educating nearly 2,000 students worldwide through innovative online education. Along with the faculty, full-time and part-time staff work together to develop and deliver outstanding education opportunities that are built with the student in mind.
In May 2011, Aviation Science was selected as a semifinalist by the Adobe Design Achievement Awards in the category of Innovation in Interactive Media in Education.
- Dustin Berlin – Director of Online Aviation
- Adam Evans – Instructional Technologist Designer
- Travis Jones – Web Developer
- Christian Dorius – Web Developer
- Danny Young – Instructional Designer
- Brian Hadley – Web Programmer
- Richard Marwedel – Instructional Designer
- Jason Findlay - Instructional Designer
Additional help is provided by excellent part-time employees in instructional design,
web development, 3D and Graphic Design.