Graduates from this program will be better equipped to find employment in building inspection, building construction, and construction supervision. In addition, the curriculum will provide supporting instruction for those students in the construction trades as well as architectural and engineering drafting programs.
The mission of the Building Inspection Technology Program is to provide a foundation of engaged learning that fosters integrity, creativity and scholarly work. Success is measured by learners who leave as professionally competent people who, as lifelong learners and leaders, serve as stewards of a globally interdependent community.
- Chuck Hugo, Provo City Building Official
- Bill Bell, Building Safety Division Manager
- Donna Jackson, Midvale City Building Official
- Gilbert Gonzales, Murray City Assistant Building Official
- Dave Johnson, Public Works Director/Building Official
- Kevin Wedman, Vice President BJY