About G2M Accelerator
The UVU Business Resource Center Go-To-Market Accelerator program is a process-driven
system designed to help new entrepreneurs validate big ideas and help existing business
owners re-connect with their customers. Program participants will have access to cutting-edge
tools, methodologies, financial resources, accomplished mentors, grants, and office
space. In short, The BRC is the hub for helping entrepreneurs accelerate their access
to money, markets and mentors.
Earn Up To $5,000 in Grant Funds*
Read what participants are saying...and why they rate the program a 9.92 on a 1 to
Accelerator Process - We help entrepreneurs innovate ideas into solutions customers
What We Are Looking For
- Teachable entrepreneurs with good ideas who are honestly wanting to move their ideas
forward and develop into scalable businesses.
- Ideas in the Software / Hardware, Digital Media, Web-Related, or Advanced Manufacturing.
- Founding Teams consisting of at least two or more individuals. (Non-Students Welcome)
- Program is ideally suited for entrepreneurs wanting to develop new products and markets.
Accelerator Program and Funding Placement Assistance
- Requires acceptance and participation in the program.
- Includes conducting rigorous primary research within suggested timelines. (Phase 1-3
months, Phase 2-6 months, Phase 3-1 year)
- Funding Placement Assistance for both debt and equity requests (see The Money Store tab on our home page)
- No Equity Requirements.
What We Are Hoping To Achieve
- Big ideas that can change the world.
- Disruptive Products / Services that solve a customer's problem, meet a need, and are
designed to have a clear value proposition to the customer.
- Teams that can execute and achieve critical milestones.
- Opportunities to build companies that have a solution that nails the pain in the market
and can deliver revenues of $1MM to $100MM within four to five years.
- Business Models that can be developed into a repeatable, sustainable, and profitable
business with high growth potential, sustainable gross margins and defensible competitive
- APPLY -
- REVIEW - Applications are reviewed and determined if the company / idea / applicant
is a good fit.
- PRESENT – Regularly the UVU BRC Screening Committee invites applicants of interest
to give a ten-minute presentation followed by Q&A.
- NEXT STEPS - Following the presentation, applicants will be notified of how the UVU
BRC Selection Committee would like to proceed.
* See Terms and Conditions