G2M Business Accelerator
G2M Business Accelerator
USTAR, in collaboration with the Small Business Development Center and the UVU Business Resource Center, administers the G2M Business Accelerator, a business screening, training, and competitive
funding program. The G2M Business Accelerator applies the scientific method to new
products and business start-ups. Program participants have access to cutting-edge tools, methodologies, financial resources,
accomplished mentors, grants, and office space.
Earn Up To $12,500 in Funding*
Business Accelerator Process - We help entrepreneurs turn ideas into solutions!
The Business Accelerator has 4 phases:
What We Are Looking For
- Teachable entrepreneurs with good ideas who are honestly wanting to move their ideas
forward and develop into scalable businesses.
- Ideas in the Software / Hardware, Digital Media, Web-Related, or Advanced Manufacturing.
- Founding Teams consisting of at least two or more individuals. (Non-Students Welcome)
- Program is ideally suited for entrepreneurs wanting to develop new products and markets.
- Phase 1
- Training is taught on the 1st Wednesday of each month from 8:30am to 11:30am
- Pitches are on the 1st Wednesday of each month from 12:00pm to 1:30pm
- Phase 2
- Training is taught on the 2nd Wednesday of each month from 8:30am to 11:30am
- Pitches are on the 2nd Wednesday every other month from 2pm to 4pm
- Phase 3
- Training is taught on the 3rd Wednesday of each month from 8:30am to 11:30am
- Pitches are twice a year on the 3rd Wednesday in October and April from 2pm to 4pm
What We Are Hoping To Achieve
- Big ideas that can change the world.
- Disruptive Products / Services that solve a customer's problem, meet a need, and are
designed to have a clear value proposition to the customer.
- Teams that can execute and achieve critical milestones.
- Opportunities to build companies that have a solution that nails the pain in the market
and can deliver revenues of $1MM to $100MM within four to five years.
- Business Models that can be developed into a repeatable, sustainable, and profitable
business with high growth potential, sustainable gross margins and defensible competitive
- APPLY -
- REVIEW - Applications are reviewed and determined if the company / idea / applicant
is a good fit.
- PRESENT – Regularly the UVU BRC Screening Committee invites applicants of interest
to give a ten-minute presentation followed by Q&A.
- NEXT STEPS - Following the presentation, applicants will be notified of how the UVU
BRC Selection Committee would like to proceed.
* See Terms and Conditions