Phase II training is taught from 8:30am to noon on the 1st Wednesday of each month. You can view the schedule on the G2M Calendar<https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=mof11mjgh6tiouido6rsvbv1a8%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=America/Denver>.
The Goal of Phase II is to create a Functional Prototype
After completing the training and doing the homework, applicants will have the opportunity
to present their idea to the BRC Executive Committee. Pitches to the BRC Executive
Committee will occur on a bi-monthly basis on the 4th Wednesday, every 2 months, beginning in August 2014. The BRC Executive Committee consists of
director and staff of organizations located in the BRC. The Executive Committee will
judge your pitch on a scale of 1 to 10 based on the following criteria:
1. Have they accurately identified their CUSTOMER SEGMENTS?
2. Do their VALUE PROPOSITIONS solve their customer needs?
3. Have they identified or established effective CHANNELS to deliver their value propositions to customers?
4. Have they identified or established an effective means of developing and maintaining CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIPS?
5. Have they identified viable REVENUE STREAMS and can they execute on acquiring those revenue streams?
6. Have they identified and do they have access to the KEY RESOURCES required to implement their business model within their industry?
7. Have they identified and can they perform the KEY ACTIVITIES required to implement their business model within their industry?
8. Does their business model require KEY PARTNERSHIPS and have they or can they establish those key partnerships?
9. Have they accurately accounted for their COST STRUCTURE including current and projected costs, expenses, and sensitivity?
10. Have they accurately identified their MARKET and INDUSTRY, including market size, competition, constraints, etc.?
Any company that scores above 70% from the voting can move on to Phase III. Only the top three presenters at each pitching event will receive grant money. Each company can have the opportunity of pitching twice for each phase for the grant money.