Looking to hire Camp Chef
Camp Laurel is a private, co-ed, residential camp in Maine seeking culinary instructors
for our “Chef Camp” Program.
Instruct children ages 7-15 in our Chef Camp kitchen.
You will be responsible to help with set up, planning and execution of three 2-hour
classes per day and various special events and programs.
For a sneak-peak of our Inter-Arts program, check out this short clip on our website: Laurel Inter-Arts
If you or anyone you know may be interested in this type of position, please contact me at email@example.com
or call 800-327-3509. To apply online, visit our website at www.camplaurel.com.
Looking to hire 2 Dinner cooks
Cirque Lodge, one of the nation's most recognized alcohol and drug treatment centers is looking for full time/part time cook.
Cooks prepare gourmet meals each day for inpatient clients, staff and guests.
Cirque Lodge offers competitive pay and a number of employee benefits, including monthly bonuses health and 401k benefits for full-time employees.
Part-time work has a potential to lead to a full-time position at the Cirque Lodge.
We are looking for energetic and positive people to produce quality food in a timely manner. Kitchen Hours are 6:00am-8:00pm.
We are open 365 days a year, be prepared to work weekends and holidays.
Shifts are Breakfast/Lunch 6:00 am-2:30 pm, Dinner 2:00 pm-8:00 pm.
Pay ranges $10.00-$12.00 per hour, depending on experience.
Applicants must have experience with food preparation and presentation.
Be a Currents Culinary Student, have Culinary Degree or 2 years of kitchen experience.
Obtain a professional appearance and attitude daily
Able to take direction and work efficiently
As well as preparing meals, cooks are required to maintain and clean preparation and dining area
Must have reliable transportation
Be able to pass a 9 panel drug test as well as random drug testing.
Serve Safe Certified or Food Handlers Permit
Interested applicants can contact Brittney, by phone 801-222-9200. Please email your résumés to Brittney at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Brittney Cummings, Executive Chef
801-222-9200 Phone 801-222-0112 Fax
Head baker position open!
The baker will be in charge of all artisan bread and pastry production for the Bistro.
Blendtec has some great benefits, including:
- Paid holidays
- Nights and weekends off
- 2 free meals per shift
- Free Blendtec blender after 90 days employment
- Full medical/dental/vision benefits
- Onsite medical clinic and gym
- Work/life balance
Please have interested candidates check out the full job description
and apply at http://www.blendtec.com/careers
Bistro Kitchen Manager, Head Chef
1206 S. 1680 W., Orem, Utah 84058
P: 801.222.0888 x528
Full Time Employment for Executive Sous Chef
Position Location: Utah Cty, Utah Position Pay: $50,000-$75,000 DOE (S8,S9)
Hiring Manager: Chris Yadon | email@example.com | 385.345.4556
We are seeking an Executive Sous Chef to assist in the following:
1) Direct all kitchen functions including food purchasing, preparation, and maintenance
2) Manage and train employees in methods of cooking, preparation, plate presentation, portion control, cost control, sanitation and cleanliness.
3) Collaborate with other managers and consultants in responsibly growing the capacity of the Foundation.
• A High School diploma or GED equivalent
• A Bachelor’s Degree or Culinary School equivalent is a plusExperience Requirements
• A minimum of 5 years of experience in varied kitchen positions including food preparation, line cook, fry cook and expediter.
• At least 1years’ experience in a managerial position.
• Must be able to communicate clearly with managers, kitchen, and clients.
• Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 50 pounds.
• Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 9 hours).
• Provide managerial and reporting oversight for all kitchen staff.
• Hire, supervise, and terminate kitchen staff as needed to accomplish the work.
• Serve as a liaison between kitchen staff and management.
• Ensure that all food and products are consistently prepared and served according to the Foundation’s recipes, portioning, cooking and serving standards.
• Prepare all required paperwork, including forms, reports and schedules in an organized and timely manner.
• Work with Foundation managers to plan and price menu items. Establish portion sizes and prepare standard recipe cards for all new menu items.
• Ensure that all products are ordered according to predetermined product specifications and received in correct unit count and condition and deliveries are
performed in accordance with the Foundation’s receiving policies and procedures.
• Schedule labor as required by anticipated business activity while ensuring that all positions are staffed when and as needed and labor cost objectives are met.
• Be knowledgeable of Foundation policies regarding personnel and administer prompt, fair and consistent corrective action for any and all violations of company
policies, rules and procedures.
• Check and maintain proper food holding and refrigeration temperature control points.
• Provide safety training in first aid, CPR, lifting and carrying objects and handling hazardous materials.
Job Opportunity - Ogden Courtyard Marriott
Looking to hire an Executive Chef for the hotel. This is an exciting new role at the hotel. This person will oversee all banquet kitchen operations for our 17,000 sq feet of meeting space as well as the Bistro kitchen. Please contact me directly with questions or resumes.
EZEQUIEL GUZMAN General Manager
o 801-395-2051 m 801-404-1558
Courtyard Ogden courtyard.com
247 24th Street Ogden, Utah 84401
We are looking to hire a kitchen manager for YMCA Camp Roger located in the Uintas near Kamas, UT. YMCA Camp Roger is an overnight summer camp for boys and girls between the ages of 7-17 serving up to 120 youth a week. This is a 10 week seasonal position from May 31st until August 12th, 2016. Room and board is provided and the kitchen staff are expected to live at the facility while employed The kitchen serves three family style meals a day for 150-200 children and college students per meal.
We are hoping you would be able to share this information with your students.
This position has been a great internship opportunity for culinary students in the past and we are more than willing to work with you or your students to ensure that the requirements they need in order for the experience to count towards credit are met.
We are also looking for a kitchen assistant.
We will be accepting applications until the position is filled.
Job Opportunity - Marvelous Catering Company
$9-12 depending on experience
Preferred hours will be 6 AM-2 PM but flexible
Close and convenient location
765 west Columbia lane, Provo
Scratch based kitchen with over 3 million in catering sales!
Great family restaurant! And Catering Company
Great for internship….will work and train!
TRAEGER Wood Pellet Grills
761 West 1200 North
Springville, UT 84663
• All aspects of BBQ, smoking, Braising, grilling, etc.
• Institutional food service Preparation
• Prepare 400 -450 Meals a week
• Off-site catering, media events and promotions
• Recipe development, contentment writing for social media i.e. Instagram, Facebook etc.
• Food styling for photography and instructional videos.
Stokes Fresh Food Market - Apprentice Baker Position Open
LOCATION: Salem, UT
TYPE: Part-time. A typical shift is 3:00 am to 11:00 am. We are closed Sunday, but Saturdays and holidays are required
SALARY: Depending on experience
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: 6/19/15
JOB DESCRIPTION: The apprentice baker works with the baker to produce a full line of bakery goods from scratch including breads, rolls, cakes, cookies, donuts, pastries, etc. Must be able to frequently lift up to 75 pounds to waist height.
The position needs to be filled immediately, but work load could expand in the fall to complete internship requirements fall semester.
TO APPLY: Send a resume and cover letter to Matt at firstname.lastname@example.org
Blendtec is Hiring - Job/Internship Opportunities
2 POSITIONS OPEN: 2nd Shift Line Cook Position & Breakfast Cook Position
JOB DESCRIPTION: We have hired UVU Culinary Arts students and graduates having them reach out to Blendtec. We are currently in need of a 2nd shift line cook and breakfast cook.
SALARY & BENEFITS: Our Company offers regular hours, competitive wages, and the advantage of full benefits and a free Blendtec blender to each employee who works for 90 days.
TO APPLY: Any interested graduates or students looking to take the next step in their culinary careers, send an email to Cory Mills, Bistro Kitchen Manager, Head Chef at email@example.com or come in for a visit at (1206 S 1680 W Orem, UT 84058. Red Awning “Bistro” Entrance on the South side of Building Two 6:30 AM - 2 PM).
You can also check out the job descriptions and APPLY today by selecting the “Corporate Line Cook” or (2nd or 3rd shift) Tab or “Breakfast Cook” Tab under Food Service positions at http://www.blendtec.com/careers.