The Old Spaghetti Factory - Hiring Kitchen Staff Now!
Line/Prep Cooks & Dishwashers
- Competitive wage – DOE
- Flexible hours
- Opportunity for advancement
- On-site training
- Need nights and weekend availability
- Call Frank De Santiago, Kitchen Manager at 801.224.6199, drop off an application downloaded at http://www.osf.com/pdf/OSF_hourlyApplication.pdf
The Old Spaghetti Factory
575 E University Parkway Space A-2
Orem, UT 84097
Collie’s Bar & Grill - Cook Positions Open! - Park City, UT
JOB: 5 cooking positions available
APPLY: At firstname.lastname@example.org
Merit Medical - Bistro Cook Opportunity
Hourly or Salaried:
Hourly, Wage DOE
Full-time-Regular, 1st Shift
5:00 AM to 3:30 PM (Monday - Thursday)
South Jordan, UT
COOK: Merit Medical has a beautiful Bistro Cafe onsite at our Corporate Headquarters-South
Jordan, Utah facility. Our Bistro Cafe strives for excellence in providing cuisine
entree items that rival that best restaurants in town! We are looking for an experienced
Cook, who will continue our strive for excellence!
Merit Medical Systems, Inc., an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V, is a dynamic, progressive and innovative company with a strong global presence. Our culture is highly energetic, family friendly, values its employees, and promotes them as standard business practice. To see what it is like to work at Merit take a look at our new recruiting video on YouTube at www.youtube.com/meritmedical to see the video titled "Great people, Great products, Great Company". Excellent compensation and benefits packages will be offered to the right candidate.
The Homestead Resort is Hiring - Several Positions Available Immediately!
- Lead Line cooks – FT / PT
- Bakers – FT / PT
- Line Cooks – FT / PT
- Servers – FT / PT
- Bartenders – PT
COMPENSATION: We are flexible with school needs, mentoring and externships. We do not take unpaid interns, as we believe that any one in our kitchen contributes to the team, and deserves compensation. Compensation is based on experience.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Come grow with us! We have a great kitchen with 2 restaurants, banquets, golf, and a sandwich shop. We make everything from scratch including our cured meats, jams, pickles etc. We believe that a great kitchen is led by the community, so we hire and source as much as we can locally.
TO APPLY: Please call Roe’e Levy, Executive Chef, at 435.503.4648 for further information. You may also visit our website at www.homsteadresort.com
We look forward to hearing from you soon!
700 North Homestead Drive
Midway, UT 84049
Camp Hobe' - Summer Camp for Children with Cancer & their Siblings
Currently Recruiting Volunteers for Three 2015 Camp Sessions
~ Kids Camp (ages 6 to 11 years) - June 6-12 ~
~ Day Camp (ages 4 to 7) - June 12-14 ~
~ Teen Camp (ages 11 to 19) - June 15-20 ~
A Head Cook and Kitchen Assistants Volunteers are needed for 2015 Camp Sessions
- Food service experience and a current Food Handler’s Permit are preferred for all positions
- Supervisory experience is preferred but not required for head cook positions
- Kitchen volunteers for Kids and Teen Camps receive a small stipend and many other benefits, including being outdoors with awesome inspiring kids
- College credit may be available
The head cook works with our kitchen supervisor to prepare menus and order supplies. During each camp session, the head cook is responsible for the following:
- Planning and supervising meal preparation for up to 250 people
- Assigning volunteers as needed
- Following established guidelines
- Requesting additional supplies if needed
- Adapting to special dietary needs and impromptu requests as appropriate.
- Week-long session stipend: $500
Kitchen assistants help prepare and serve meals and snacks as well as support program activities for each session under the head cook’s direction. Other responsibilities include the following:
- Supporting medical and pool staff
- Refilling outdoor drink stations
- Final checkout at the end of the week
- Other volunteers are assigned to wash dishes, clean up after meals, and mop; kitchen assistants are not expected to do these tasks on a routine basis
- Kitchen assistants can choose between bunking with Camp Directors or with a group of campers and counselors.
- Week-long session stipend: $250
- Minimum age of 20 years-old preferred
- Experience in food preparation for large groups preferred
- Ability to accept guidance and supervision,
- Self-motivated, good character, adaptability, enthusiasm, sense of humor, patience, and willing to learn
- Ability to provide guidance, verbal instruction, and supervision to others in a caring supportive manner and participate in camp activities
- Flexible and able to respond positively to change in duties or schedule
- Food Handler’s Permit or ServeSafe certification
- Protect confidentiality of campers and staff members
- Able to identify and respond to hazards; able to assist in emergency situations
- For more information contact the Camp Director at 801.631.2742, or email@example.com, or visit www.camphobekids.org
YMCA Camp Roger -- Kitchen Manager Externship/Position Open Immediately
JOB DESCRIPTION: This position has been a great job/externship opportunity for culinary students in the past. We are more than willing to work with students to ensure they meet the requirements needed in order for this experience to count towards credit needed for an externship or job. We often hire those who like to work in ski lodges during winter, since scheduling works out nicely.
POSITION: We are looking to hire a kitchen manager for YMCA Camp Roger located in the Uinta’s near Kamas, UT. YMCA Camp Roger is an overnight summer camp for boys and girls between the ages of 7-17 serving up to 120 youth a week. This is a 10 week seasonal position between May 26th and August 8th.
BENEFITS: Room and board is provided and the kitchen staff are expected to live at the facility while employed. The kitchen serves three family style meals a day for 150-200 children and college students per meal.
TO APPLY: We will be accepting applications until the position is filled. Apply by emailing Marcie Glad a resume and letter of intent or online at http://www.ymcautah.org/camp-roger/staff.
QUALIFICATIONS: Students seeking an externship or job and we are willing to look at flexibility.
Homestead Resort - Cook Positions/Externships Open
POSITION and/or PAID EXTERNSHIP
- We are looking for all-star cooks to join our team.
- Can be done as paid externship.
- Past fine dining experience is a plus.
- Salary depends on experience.
- Great career path for the right candidate, as well as competitive pay and benefits, above the industry standards.
- The Homestead Resort
- 700 North Homestead Drive
- Midway, UT 84049
- For more information, please email Roe’e Levy, Executive Chef, at firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter and a resume.
Provo Bakery -- Paid Externships Available as a Baker, Fryer, or Front-end Service
JOB DESCRIPTION: We have a few paid externships / positions open right now. We do both paid and unpaid externships. Here is what we are looking for now:
- Baker: $10/hr. starting wage, raises depend upon skills, how fast the routine can be learned, etc. This job is a part -time job and begins at 2:00 am. It is solely commercial baking of breads, donuts, cookies, muffins, pastries, cakes, etc. It's a great opportunity for a student to learn how to multitask, mix, proof, prep, fry doughs, etc. Experience is a plus, but is not needed. We are willing to train.
- Fryer: $10/hr. starting wage, PT job. Begins at 4:00 am. Experience a plus. Willing to train. Learn how to proof and fry a variety of bakery goods. Some decorating (icing donuts) may be required.
- Front-end Customer Service: $8/hr. starting wage, raises available. PT job. Two shifts. 5:00 am - 12:00 pm or 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm. Customer service skills, lots of clean-up, light decorating and packaging of baked goods. Experience is a plus. Willing to train. Learn how to run a bakery, deal with customers, etc.
We are looking to hire ASAP and do ask that students who get the internship at least work through the semester.
TO APPLY: Contact Cait Gray, at Provo Bakery, at email@example.com
Marvellous Catering is Hiring! -- Looking for Assistant Cooks
- Ingredient preparation and working the stoves.
- Friendly, professional environment, and good learning experience
- Wage is D.O.E.
- Call Vincent at 1-801-874-9095 or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Stein Eriksen Lodge at Deer Valley – Hiring Cook II Positions
An Uncommon Place to Work!
Why work somewhere ordinary? Stein Eriksen Lodge Deer Valley is a world-class mountain resort referred by travelers from around the world. It's a preferred working environment for employees, as well. We offer exceptional benefits and perks, including incredible skiing and other outdoor activities right outside the workplace door.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Plan
- Basic Life Insurance
- 401k with Employer Match
- Profit Sharing at management discretion
- Paid Time Off
- Seasonal Ski Benefits
- Hotel, Dining and Spa Discounts
- $1,000 Sign-On Bonus (Cook position only)
NOW HIRING COOK II AM & PM
- Strong dinner back ground.
- The ability to work under busy stressful situations.
- Work and communicate well with wait staff.
- Quality orientated with customer service #1.
- Clean, organized & productive with good knife skills.
- We are proud to be an EEO employer.
- Apply on-line at www.steinlodge.com or in person at 7700 Stein Way Park City, UT in HR.
EXTERNSHIP/JOB OPPORTUNITY: Catering Intern (BAKERY)
DESCRIPTION: At LeCroissant Catering and Events, we believe our guests select LeCroissant because of our caring and attentive team members, who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences. Le Croissant Catering is more than a full-service catering company. We create relationships with our clients. We enjoy getting to know our clients — their dreams and their passions. We pride ourselves on making our clients’ dreams a reality by consistently partnering with them each and every step of the way. We closely monitor the latest trends in food, style, art, and entertainment. And we always make sure, no matter how big or small an event may be, to pay attention to detail.
Founded in 1995, LeCroissant Catering has continually grown to what it is today. We help our customers build events for the future. This philosophy is born from our love of food, events, telling stories, pushing boundaries, and by creating experiences. We are a team of artisans, pioneers, and mavens with a lifetime of combined expertise.
EXTERNSHIP/JOB: LeCroissant Catering and Events is looking for a Catering Extern to join our team this summer, and hopefully longer! This is a paid externship program for students seeking an understanding of the hospitality industry. We offer a limited number of baking externships in our pastry kitchen! Come join our team and gain hands-on professional experience.
TIME/PAY: Externships require 24 hour per week commitment. The position is paid and you will benefit from learning how to work in a high volume production pastry kitchen and you will leave with a clear idea of what it is like to be a pastry cook. This externship is an hourly position.
LeCroissant associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether its career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, we are ready for you. We are Utah’s Premier Caterer. We know food. We know events!
- Continuous authorization to work in the U.S.
- 2nd year student (1st year student, with recommendation from professors)
- Studying hospitality or related major
- Capable of a 10 week minimum commitment
TO APPLY: Here is the externship info for our bakery department. You don't have to be looking to do the externship, it can be for a full-time position. We loved our last intern. She got hired on full time and is amazing! Please contact Stephanie Romero directly at stephanie@lecroissantcatering,com or call 801.466.2537.
The Bistro at Courtyard by Marriott-Lehi at Thanksgiving Point - Hiring a Bistro Cook
- Prepare food items in accordance with production requirements and quality standards while maintaining a safe sanitary work environment.
- Prepare food of consistent quality following recipe cards and production and portion standards and per request from servers.
- Check all items against the recipe cards, verify that use records are followed for all items served and that food is presented in an efficient, quality manner.
- Start food items that are prepared ahead of time, making sure not to prepare more than estimated needs.
- Monitor the equipment maintenance and kitchen "clean as you go" policy to ensure strict adherence.
- Date all food containers and rotate making sure that all perishables are kept at proper temperatures.
- Check pars for shift use, determine necessary preparation, freezer pull and line set up.
- Note any out-of-stock items or possible shortages.
- Assist in keeping buffet stocked.
- Return all food items not used on next shift to designed storage areas, being sure to cover/date all perishables.
- Assist in setting up plans and actions to correct any food cost problems; control food waste, loss and usage per SOP.
- Assist in prep work of vegetables and condiments as required for the next shift. May perform other duties as assigned.
- Must be available weekdays, weekends, holidays. Hotels operate 365 days per year.
- Great hotel to work in! Fun, positive work environment!
SALARY & HOURS
- $9.00 per hour
- Part-time hours
- Courtyard by Marriott
- Lehi at Thanksgiving Point
- 2801 W. Clubhouse Dr.
- Lehi, UT 84043
- Please send your resume to email@example.com or come in personally calling Mellissia C. Yonk, Food and Beverage Manager, at 801-768-1174
Cupcake Chic Gourmet Bakery - Baker/Decorator Position Open
JOB DESCRIPTION: At Cupcake Chic Gourmet Bakery we strive to create the best, most tasty treats out there. That happens from having a creative, detail oriented, and “let’s-try-new-things” team. We are looking to add to our award winning team.
QUALIFICATIONS: We are seeking any students still in school with availability to work, graduating students, or graduated students that may be interested in the opportunity.
- Experience in baking and/or cake decorating. We value the talent.
- Good people skills is a must. You’ll be collaborating with customers and co-workers.
- Great attention to detail. That’s where a quality product comes from.
- A creative drive and no fear attitude to try new things. We want you to love it!
SALARY/HOURS: If you have skills in baking and/or cake decorating we would love to talk to you about a full/part time position with us.
- Position is full time. Part time possible.
- Pay depends on experience.
TO APPLY: - Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have pics of some of your creations, feel free to attach them, we’d love to see.
Copper Kitchen Restaurant - Line Cook, Pantry/Garde Manager, Saute & Grill Jobs Open
LOCATION: Copper Kitchen Restaurant, 4640 South 2300 East, Holladay, UT
JOB DESCRIPTION / HOURS: Lunch Service, shifts will be 7 am-3 pm, 8 am-4 pm and/or 9 am-5 pm
SALARY: Pay Rate is DOE, starting rate range $11-13 per hour.
TO APPLY: Please email cover letter, resume and references to Ashley Weaver, Executive Chef at email@example.com
Copper Onion Restaurant - Line Cook-Pantry/Garde Manager Needed
LOCATION: Copper Onion, 111 East Broadway, Ste 170, Salt Lake City, UT
JOB DESCRIPTION / HOURS: Dinner Service. Shifts will be 2-10 pm and/or 4 pm - midnight.
SALARY: Pay Rate is DOE, starting rate range $11-13 per hour
TO APPLY: Please email cover letter, resume and references to Ashley Weaver, Executive Chef at firstname.lastname@example.org
Westgate Park City Resort & Spa - Positions Open!
- 3000 Canyons Resort Drive
- Park City, Utah 84098
- Send resume to: email@example.com
Resort Telephone Operator $ 12.00 per hour
- 3:00 PM - 11:00 PM
- Must be able to work weekends/holidays
- Answer the resort switchboard, forward calls, take messages.
- Set up wake up calls.
- Other duties as asssigned
Resort Night Auditor $ 12.50 per hour
- 11:00 PM - 7:00 AM
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays
- Check guest in/out.
- Provide customer service
- Review and close out the daily accounting deposits of various departments
- Cover the switchboard during the night shift.
Baker Needed for 2015!
JOB: We are looking for an amazing baker for 2015! We want someone that wants to be with us for a long time -- Must be reliable!
HOURS: Flexible schedule, working any time from 4 am to 4 pm
QUALIFICATIONS: Awesome personality – Driven - Hard working - Loves to work - Easy going and Works well with others!
TO APPLY: Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org