Financial Assistance

If you need help paying for child care you can go to the Office of Child Care website and learn more about the Payment-to-Parent program offered through The Department of Workforce Services.
If you have questions about eligibility please call toll free 1-866-435-7414.


CAC logo
More information on "The Cost of Child Care".