UV GreenBucks Account
Greenbucks is an optional, declining-balance account that may be used for on-campus purchases only. This is available on both the UV PlusCard and UV OneCard. These funds carry over from semester to semester and year to year so long as the account remains active. To begin your UV Greenbucks account contact Campus Connection at (801) 863-8797.
UV Greenbucks Account benefits:
- Deposit money on the UV OneCard or UV PlusCard for on-campus purchases
- Money can be deposited in person at Campus Connection, SC106f, or online.
- Deposit options
- Flex Plan - Used at Bookstore, Dining Services, Campus Connection, UV Post Office, Copy Center & Print Services, Cashier Office and some vending machines (Parking and Testing Center coming soon)
- Meal Plan - Used only at Dining Serviceslocations. Plan must have $300 deposited at the beginning of each semester in order to stay open, funds are carried over to the next semester.
- Books only - Used in the Bookstore for books only.
- Food/Books only - Used only at Dining Services and Bookstore
- Tuition - Deposits can only made using cash or check for tuition.