UV GreenBucks Account
GreenBucks is an optional, declining-balance account that may be used for on-campus purchases only. This is available on both the UV PlusCard and UV OneCard. These funds carry over from semester to semester
and year to year so long as the account remains active. To begin your UV GreenBucks
account contact Campus Connection at (801) 863-8797.
UV GreenBucks Account benefits:
- Deposit money on the UV OneCard or UV PlusCard for on-campus purchases
- Money can be deposited in person at Campus Connection, SC106f, or on-line.
****Gift Cards are also available****
- Wolverine Tech
- UVU Bookstore
- Dining Services
- Valley View Cafeteria
- Pizza Hut Express (on campus)
- Rockin' Robbies
- Green Line Cafe
- Bytes & Brew (Library)
- The Rotisserie (CB)
- Taco Bell
- Farr's Fresh & Incredible Edibles
- Trades Cafe
- HP Cafe
- Campus Connection
- UVU Post Office
- Copy Center & Print Services
- Cashier's Office
- Testing Center
- AVC Media Lab
(Parking coming soon!)
- Used only at Dining Services
locations. Plan must have $300 deposited at the beginning of each semester in order
to stay open, funds are carried over to the next semester.
Tuition - Deposits can only made using cash or check for tuition.