Utah Valley University Door-Access Card Issuing Procedures
Door Access Activation:
Click on ID Card Request Form (pdf) to download the fillable PDF version of the form or the form is available at
Campus Connection. Present your completed ID Card Request Form (pdf) to Campus Connection to have your new UV OneCard/UV PlusCard made and programmed.
** Departments must send the completed ID Card Request Form (pdf) with the Faculty/Staff member.
Once your card is programmed, the following process must be completed in order to
activate the card for access to specific doors:
- Inside Door Access: To activate your UV OneCard/UV PlusCard for access to an inside door, email the information listed below to your Department Chair/Director/VP.
- The Department Chair/Director/VP will then forward the email to Melisa Zobell at firstname.lastname@example.org authorizing or denying access.
- Outside Door Access: To activate access for an outside door, the Department Chair/Director/VP will email the information listed below to Val Peterson, Vice President of Administration and External Affairs. Val Peterson will then forward the email to Melisa Zobell at email@example.com authorizing or denying access.
**NOTE: IF YOUR CARD IS LOST, BROKEN, OR MELTED, THERE WILL BE A $15.00 REPLACEMENT
Information Needed for Activation of Proximity OneCards:
- Full Name
- Department you work in
- Telephone extension
- UV ID #
- Room #(s) that you are requesting access to, if applicable
- Building(s) that you are requesting outside door access, if applicable
- Reason for need to access outside door.
For additional information, contact the Facilities Office at extension 801-863-8130