UVU ID Cards
There are two types of UVU ID Cards
- Testing Center
- Computer Labs
- PE Issue Room
- Student Activities
- Campus Purchases
- Meal Plans (Green Bucks)
- UTA Pass: only $50 Aug. to Sept. 15, 2013
- MAWL: access to UVU Athletic games (purchase through ASUVU, SC105)
- Door access for specific degrees and Wee Care.
The UV PlusCardhas all the same access PLUS:
- Free Visa Check Card (Debit) (requires Free UV Checking)
- Free Starving Student card (over $4,000 in community savings!)
- Free Oops Card ($40 value)
- Use your UVU ID at ATMs and as a debit card, anywhere Visa is accepted
- Free Email & Text Alerts
- Free mobile banking
- No Surcharge ATM Network
- Free Online Banking & Bill Payer
UCCU has a full service branch and three ATMs on the UVU campus. Plus 17 conveniently located branches in the Utah County area.
To obtain a UV PlusCard University ID or UV OneCard, you will need:
- To be registered for current semester classes.
- Government issued identification (passport, drivers license, state ID card, etc.)
- To complete a UV PlusCard Application (pdf) and bring it to any UCCU branch. To locate the branch nearest you, click here.
There is no charge for your first student card. The card is good for 4 years. If you skip semesters or even years, your card is still good! You do not have to renew your card each semester. Each time your tuition is paid, you are updated. The card will be a fee to replace in the event it is lost , stolen or name change.For more information please visit