Watch the CareerPassport Incentives Orientation to review how you can earn the different levels of incentives available to CareerPassport
Pick up your earned incentives at the CareerPassport Office in LC 409!
Club T-Shirt Incentive
- CareerPassport Club T-Shirt
- Pay Your Annual Dues ($5) and Bring Your Receipt to Your "Check-In" Appointment at
the CareerPassport Office (LC 409)
The fee to join the CareerPassport Club is a nominal $5 per year, which you recoup
immediately be receiving a free CareerPassport Club t-shirt which you receive at your
Club "Discounts & Freebies" Incentive
- Receive Entertainment and Food Discounts and Freebies
- Show Your Club Membership Card to Participating Vendors
In addition to receiving a free CareerPassport Club t-shirt at your "Check-In" appointment,
you also receive a club membership card that provides you with discounts and free
items on and near campus as well as free admittance to all club socials and activities.
See a full list of Club Membership Benefits & "Freebies"
Free Club Activities Incentive
- Free Entrance to Club Activities
- Show Your Club Membership Card at All Club Events
One of the great benefits that come with your CareerPassport Club Membership Card
is free admittance to all club socials and activities.
Club Officer "Perks" Incentive
- Club Officer Polo Shirt
- Name Badge
- Guaranteed Seat at the Annual CareerPassport Retreat
CareerPassport Club Officers receive some additional "perks" for carrying out their
leadership duties. Officers receive a special club officer polo shirt and name badge
and they have their photo highlighted on the CareerPassport website. They are also
invited to attend the annual CareerPassport Engaged Learning Retreat at Aspen Grove
and lead several activities including introducing our guest speakers.