Watch the CareerPassport Incentives Orientation to review how you can earn the different levels of incentives available to CareerPassport
Pick up your earned incentives at the CareerPassport Office in LC 409!
Fast Track Incentive
- CareerPassport Binder
- Chocolate "Truffle Pak"
- Complete One Track Orientation and Three Track Activities
You can earn the "Fast Track" incentive by completing your first "Track Orientation"
and then completing the first three activities within that track. This will qualify
you to receive a delicious chocolate "Truffle Pak" and a CareerPassport binder to
organize all of your Track Activity documents.
- UVU Dining Services Food Vouchers
- Complete One Track Activity Per Week or Four Per Month (Can Qualify Once Monthly)
You can qualify for the "One-A-Week" incentive to receive a free meal from one of
the food vendors located in the UVU food court by completing one activity a week or
four activities in one month's time. You may qualify for this incentive once a month.
- CareerPassport Messenger Bag
- "Major in Success" by Patrick Combs
- Complete Your First Track
The first time you complete an entire track you qualify to receive the "TravelPak"
incentive. You will receive a handy CareerPassport "carry-on" bag and a copy of the
book, "Major in Success" by Patrick Combs.
Track Certification Incentive
- Certificate of Completion
- Complete a Track and the Associated Reflection Assignments
After completing all of the Track activities and Reflection Assignments included in
a Track, you will qualify to receive a "certificate of completion." This is an important
accomplishment that can be listed under "Achievements" on your resume.
Annual Retreat Incentive
- One-Day "All Expenses Paid" Engaged Learning Retreat at Aspen Grove
- Guarantee a Seat by Completing One Track by March 15
As a Track Activities participant, you may qualify to attend an annual "all expenses
paid" engaged learning retreat at Aspen Grove in Provo Canyon. Although the Retreat
is open to all Track Activities and ELUD participants, space is limited. To ensure
a reserved spot, you must complete one Track by March 15.