Utah Valley University's Tuition Payment PLUSsoftware program integrates, in real time, with our existing campus information system for students. We hope you'll take advantage of the many features available through this system.
Online Payment Options
- Easily Store Payment Profiles within “Tuition Payment PLUS”
- Make online payments which are fast, easy, secure, and convenient. Payments may be made through “Tuition Payment PLUS” using credit card* or electronic check*.
*Most major credit card payments for tuition and fees including Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express, are accepted online only using PayPath our online service provider. A convenience fee of 2.75% is charged on all credit card payments ($3 minimum fee).
**No service fee is charged for online electronic check payments.
Student Billing Statements
UVU sends billing statements by e-mail to the student UV Link e-mail address. In addition to the emailed billing statement, copies of the most recent billing statements are available to view in “Tuition Payment PLUS” where a maximum of 10 billing statements will be retained.
Tuition Payment Plans
- Spread the cost of tuition and fees over the semester
- Enroll in a tuition payment plan easily over the web
- Set up automatic installments using electronic check
- Receive e-mail notifications as your plan adjusts to changes in your account status
Authorized User Access
Students may grant access to their parent or guardian and allow them the ability to view their student bills, enroll in a payment plan on behalf of the student, and make payments to the account on behalf of the student.
“Tuition Payment PLUS” keeps students and authorized users well informed through email notifications to students and/or authorized users whenever certain activities occur on the student account. The following examples are just a few of the reasons email notifications are sent:
- Enrollment in a payment plan
- Receipt of a new billing statement
- Changes in email addresses
- Changes in saved payment methods