Policies and Procedures
The tuition refund policy is established by the Utah State Board of Regents
and amended by each college/university to fit their programs. Utah Valley University
refunds for students who withdraw from school or drop classes are calculated as follows:
- Through the published date on the Student Timetable ....100%
- After the published date on the student Timetable....0%
NOTE: A Petition to the Refund Policy Form can be obtained from the Office of the
Registrar or visit the Registration website.
- Tuition refunds are processed daily after the 100% drop deadline for the semester (located
on the Student Timetable).
- Tuition refunds resulting from a credit card payment will be refunded back to the
credit card used for payment, however, Utah Valley University reserves the right to
issue the refund in the form of a check if deemed necessary and appropriate.
- Tuition refunds paid by personal check will be refunded after a three week waiting
period (calculated from the date the check was posted for payment).
- Refund of tuition paid by a business, trust, government agency, military installation,
etc. will be returned to the organization unless otherwise stated by the payee.