UVU Community & Continuing Education Workforce Training Scholarship
- $250 and $500 scholarships will be awarded based on the cost of individual Community and Continuing Education programs with $500 awards reserved for programs costing more than $1000 (Requests must total over $250, not equal to).
- Money will pay for non-credit Community and Continuing Education courses. No checks will be mailed to scholarship recipients.
- Applications will be accepted and reviewed regularly throughout the year.
- In addition to submitting this online form, you must also submit proof of legal residency (driver license, official ID, or passport) to:
UVU Community and Continuing Education
Attention: Workforce Training Scholarship
800 W. University Pkwy, MS 147
Orem, Utah 84058
Or fax to 801-863-8968, or email to email@example.com.
- Scholarships will be awarded at the discretion of the UVU Community and Continuing Education Scholarship Committee.