|Chinese Language courses: CHIN 1010, 1020 More...||Minor in Chinese Studies More...||
Business Major & Chinese Studies Minor More...
|Chinese Studies Minor More...||Chinese Studies Minor More...|
Welcome to the Chinese Studies Program!
Courses offered in Spring 2013 (OPEN FOR ENROLLMENT NOW!):
- CHIN 362G-001 Traditional Chinese History TR 10-11:15, SB 032A, CRN 24264 = HIST 420R-002 CRN 24261, taught by Dr. Martin Woesler
- CHIN 373G-001 Classical Chinese Literature TR 11:30-12:45, SA 308B, CRN 24263 = ENGL 373R-003 CRN 24267, taught by Dr. Martin Woesler
- CHIN 416G-001 Chinese Culture & Film TR 2:30-3:45, PS 102, CRN 24262 = ENGL 416R-001 CRN 24266 = CINE 416R-001 CRN 22713, THEA 416R-001 CRN 24288 = HUM 414R-001, PS 102, CRN 24399, taught by Dr. Martin Woesler
- CHST 490R-002 Special Topics: Success in the China-related Job Market TR 1-2:15, SA 308A, CRN 24296, taught by Dr. Martin Woesler and Dr. Hong Pang
- CHST 490R-001 Special Topics: Asian Cities and Women , TR 8:30-9:45 LA 203, CRN 24046, taught by Dr. Sam Yunxiang Liang
- CHST 490R-003 Special Topics:
Developing Business in China
, MW 4-5:15 p.m., WB 107, CRN 24389 = MGMT 4620-001, CRN 23587, taught by Dr. David McArthur
Traditional Chinese History More ... Classical Chinese Literature More ... Chinese Culture & Film More ... Success in the China-related Job Market More ... Chinese Women and Domestic Space HUM HIST CHST More...
- CHIN 1010-001 Beginning Chinese I MTWR 9-9:50 WB 121, -002 1-1:50 p.m. BA 207, -601 TR 6:30-8:40 p.m. SB 132
- CHIN 1020-001 Beginning Chinese II MTWR 9-9:50 a.m. GT 618E, -002 MTWR 12-12:50 p.m. LA 008
CHIN 202G Intermediate Chinese II MTWR 10-10:50 LA 020
CHIN 3050 Advanced Chinese MWF 11-11:50 WB 240
- CHIN 4050 Chinese Language and Culture MWF 9-9:50 SA 309. For more language courses, please visit the Chinese Program website in Languages.
Minor in Chinese Studies
Introduction to Chinese Studies CHST 200G More...
Chinese Philsophy PHIL 492R, CHST 490R More...
Modern Chinese Literature CHIN 375G More...
||Asian Cities HUM HIST CHST More...|