|There is a close collaboration from the very start of the Chinese Commerce Program with the Chinese Studies Program.
The collaboration includes:
- Joint grant applications
- Joint panel propositions at conferences
- Faculty from Chinese Commerce are members of the Chinese Studies Faculty Committee
- Joint promotion
- Mutual crosslisting/double booking and choice of requirements
- Joint work on connecting with China-related Utah business and a lecture series with business leaders
- Co-teaching and mutual classroom evaluation
- Mutual participation and advertisement of conferences (Chinese Studies Conference, Doing Business with China Conference)
For more information, please contact Chinese Commerce Coordinator Dr. Hong Pang or Chinese Studies Coordinator Dr. Martin Woesler.