|There is a long and close collaboration between the Woodbury School of Business and the Chinese Studies Program.
The collaboration includes:
- Joint grant applications
- Joint panel propositions at conferences
- Faculty from WSB are members of the Chinese Studies Faculty Committee
- Joint development of marketing materials and advertisement of "Business Major" and "Chinese Studies Minor"
- Joint development of advising sheets
- Mutual crosslisting/double booking and choice of requirements
- Joint work on connecting with China-related Utah business
- Co-teaching and mutual classroom evaluation
- Mutual participation and advertisement of conferences (Chinese Studies Conference, Doing Business with China Conference)
For more information, please contact Management Chair Dr. David McArthur or Chinese Studies Coordinator Dr. Martin Woesler
|Business and Chinese Studies|