How do I become a UV Mentor?
- Complete University Student Success (CLSS
1000) with a B (3.0) grade or above.
- Complete Leadership Mentoring (CLSS 2200) with
a B (3.0) grade or above.
- Maintain a cumulative Grade Point Average of
3.0 or higher as a full-time student.
- Complete 12 or more credits at UVU before
applying to the program.
- Participate in a 15-minute interview (including
a 5-minute presentation) with program administrators and UV Mentor team
leaders. Interviews are held each year.