Charlie Kaing is currently majoring in Communication with an emphasis in Public Relations.
- Where are you from?
Long Beach, California.
- What is your class year?
I am a junior.
- Why did you decide to emphasize in Public Relations?
- I took an Intro to PR class from Stephen Whyte and at the end of the course he made
me realize how PR could shape companies, individuals and the world for the better.
- What has been your favorite class thus far?
My favorite class has to be the executive lecture series. Our class had one communication
professional spoke to us once a week. It was a motivating and refreshing class.
- What would you love to do after you graduate?
First of all, dance for a week straight, write poetry in the rain and watch Modern
Family within the first month. Then achieve more schooling at a graduate school while
working for a PR firm. That would be the good life.
- What is one thing on your bucket list?
Petting a giraffe on the head.
- What is your favorite food?
Sushi and candy.
- What is your favorite movie?
7 pounds, The King's Speech, The Lion King, It's a Wonderful Life are some of my favorites.
- What is your favorite band/musical artist?
C2C, Regina Spektor, John Legend, Lemaitre, Of Monster and Men, Jay-Z, Justin Bieber
(don't judge), Jónsi, The Lumineers, Sigur Rós, One Republic, 2NE1, I enjoy all music.