University ComplianceWelcome to the Office of University Compliance Services' website. As a sub-unit within the division of Finance and Administration, we are committed to furthering the University’s mission and strategic plan, while ensuring compliance with all applicable laws, rules, regulations and promoting the highest standards of ethical conduct across the enterprise.
A comprehensive university compliance initiative is one that integrates and coordinates all significant requirements in which the University must comply by law, regulation, or other binding rules or agreements and that enables the administration, faculty, staff and students to better manage all operations and risks for which they are individually and collectively responsible by:
- Coordinating the University's compliance assurance activities (laws, regulations, contractual requirements) as they pertains to contract and grants management;
- Ensuring the University perspective is always present;
- Assessing existing programs against the characteristics of compliance program best practices, and improving as necessary;
- Providing information about and assessment of emerging compliance issues; and
- Carrying out specific compliance support activities.
Utah Valley University would like to thank and extend its appreciation to George Washington University, Princeton, University of Southern California, and Texas Southern University for their generosity and contribution to this website.