More Information

Academic Warning or Probation

If a student is on Academic Warning or Academic Probation, they will need to set an appointment to meet with a Concurrent Enrollment Advisor.

Become an on-campus UVU student

Concurrent Enrollment students can easily become an on-campus UVU student after they graduate from high school. Just follow these instructions

Check Current Grades

Check with your Concurrent Enrollment instructor to see your grade. If you are looking to see your Live Interactive grade, you can view them on Canvas

Course listings by school

View what Concurrent Enrollment and Live Interactive courses are taught at your high school

Dropping or withdrawing from a course

Students can drop and withdraw from a course in myUVU within the appropriate Concurrent Enrollment deadlines. If deadlines have passed and a student wants to withdraw from a course, they must complete an Application for Exception to Concurrent Enrollment Academic Policy.

Exceptions to CE Academic Policy

If a student believes that they deserve an exception to an academic policy set by Concurrent Enrollment, they can apply for a review of their circumstance by completing the Application for Exception to Concurrent Enrollment Academic Policy and providing all the required documentation. A University Exceptions Committee will review completed applications on a case by case basis.

Forgot myUVU password

You can reset your password at myUVU or by calling the UVU Help Desk at 801-863-8888, option 2

Policies and Procedures

For additional policies and procedures, including home school students and amount of credits that can be taken, go to our Academic Policies page.

Repeating a Concurrent Enrollment course

High School students are not allowed to repeat a Concurrent Enrollment course. The State will not pay for the course to be taken a second time. Courses may be retaken on-campus, but are subject to all tuition and student fees

Note: Repeat classes do not remove the original grade from the UVU transcript. The most recent grade will be calculated for the GPA.

Sophomore by exception

All sophomores wanting to participate in Concurrent Enrollment must complete the Sophomore by Exception Application.  Upon approval, the student will be registered for their courses

UVU Transcript information

Order your official transcript. If you need to see your academic record, you can view it in myUVU.

UVID finder

You can Find your UVID and use it to login to myUVU.