Grade Change or Missing Course

Missing Grade or Grade Change:

Any student who has reason to believe that a grade assigned in a specific course was not justified has the right to appeal that grade. Students should start by contacting their instructor to discuss how the grade was determined. If an error was made, Concurrent Enrollment instructors will contact the CE office with an official grade change request. To see the complete grade change policy, Click Here.

Missing Course:

Students who are missing a course on their UVU transcript have up to ONE year after their high school graduation to request their Concurrent Enrollment class be added. Requests will be evaluated on an individual basis. Requests will not be considered for students who failed to get admitted or registered on time.

To have your request reviewed, please complete the "Missing Course Petition" form and mail or fax it to the Concurrent Enrollment office.