Plan your trip
- Become familiar with the field station mission, appropriate uses, and other information on the website to determine whether your activity is appropriate.
- Check the calendar for availability.
- Submit a request form.
- You will be contacted usually within a week as to whether your request is approved or not.
- Upon approval, print a copy of the “visitor guidelines” and have all participants read and sign. This will be given to the site manager when you arrive.
- You will be asked to provide copies of waivers or proof of insurance for all participants.
- Contact Jason Kudulis, the CRFS site manager (email@example.com), for questions about the facility, road condition, educational specialists, etc. Contact Annette Harrington, the CRFS administrative assistant (firstname.lastname@example.org or 801-863-6818) for questions concerning payment, insurance, and deposit.
- Drive carefully and enjoy a great time at the station. Plan for a 60-minute orientation when you first arrive at the station.
ALL SCHEDULING IS DONE THROUGH UVU AND THE CRFS STAFF. PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT THE PARK FOR SCHEDULING.