Appropriate Uses (not all-inclusive)
- Facilitate UVU courses across the curriculum that capitalize on aspects of the park and the region.
- Conduct multiple-week UVU summer field courses.
- Facilitate field trips and Natural History Excursions.
- Facilitate research approved by the National Park.
- Provide recertification and in-service natural history for K-12 instructors.
- Provide workshops—photography, bird-watching, geology, etc.
- Conduct field-based scientific research in conjunction with CRNP.
- Facilitate field visits from other institutions.
- Provide training and service facilities for park staff.