What to Bring
The field station has beds, bathrooms with showers and dressers in each bedroom. The kitchen has all eating ware and equipment for food preparation.
You will need to pack your own:
- Sleeping bag or linen and pillows
- Towel, wash cloth, etc.
- Personal items (toothbrush/paste, comb, soap, lotion)
- Jacket (temperatures are cool in fall, spring and winter)
- Walking shoes (water and trail)
- Flashlight (preferably with infra red night vision as to not pollute the dark skies)
- Hat, sunglasses, sunscreen
- Comfortable and appropriate clothing
Keep in mind that the station is off the grid and visitors are asked to participate in low impact and conservation practices concerning noise, light, trash, water and energy.