Cardioid Valentine's Card (1)
Cardioid curve can be generated using two points on the same circle such that:
- both points start at the same position;
- both points are moving on the circle in the same direction;
- one of the points is moving twice as fast as the other one.
1. Right click the slider and select "Animation On" tool.
2. Allow the cardioid to be fully generated.
3. Turn off the "Animation On" tool by right clicking on the slider.
4. Right click on each of the objects that you want to hide and turn off the "Show Object" tool.
5. Your Valentine's Card is ready to print!
 Alfinio Flores, A Rhytmic Approach to Geometry, Mathematics Teaching the Middle School, Vol. 7, No. 7, (MARCH 2002), pp. 378-383.
Violeta Vasilevska, Created with GeoGebra