Cardioid - Valentine's Card (2)
Let C be a given circle and P be a point on it.
The Cardioid curve can be generated as the envelope of circles
- that pass through P, and
- have centers that lie on C.
1. Right click the slider and select "Animation On".
2. Allow the cardioid to be fully generated.
3. Turn off the "Animation On" tool by right clicking on the slider.
4. Right click on each of the objects that you want to hide and turn off the "Show Object" tool.
5. Your Valentine's Card is ready! Print it!
Violeta Vasilevska, Created with GeoGebra