Instructions for using Wolverine Track and the Planner
Watch the video tutorials at the right, then, follow the instructions below:
- Access your Wolverine Track by logging into UV Link and clicking on the “Student”
- Click on “Planning your Education” and then on “Wolverine Track” (on the top of the
- The page that opens up is the “Audits” page.
- Click on each of the classes listed and write down the information about the prerequisites
on the attached Information Sheet next to the appropriate class.
- Once you have written down all of the prerequisite information, click on the “Planner”
tab on the top left of the page.
- Change from the “Notes View” to the “Calendar View” by using the pull down menu and
clicking the “Load” button.
- Type in a name for your plan next to “Description” on the right of the page.
- Use the pull-down menu at the top of each semester to label the semesters appropriately
(always label a summer semester even if you don’t plan to attend during the summer).
- Drag and drop classes into the appropriate semester based on prerequisites and rigor
- Click on “Save Plan” often.
- To make sure that you have all of your classes planned, click on the small box next
to each semester (except for the current semester you are in) and then click on “Process
- An empty red box on the left of the class means that you have not planned that class
yet and must drag and drop it into an appropriate semester.
- Save the plan again.
- Continue this process until all classes have either been taken, are in progress, or
are planned for. (If you are an incoming student you only need to have 2 semesters