Supporting Construction Technology
Contributions from alumni, community partners, parents, faculty, staff, students and friends of UVU make an impact in shaping the minds and changing the lives of our students. Even modest contributions, pooled together create opportunities for academic success by funding scholarships, engaged learning activities, and provide support for program growth.
There are various opportunities for giving including in-kind donations of equipment and materials for use in our classrooms and hands on learning projects. Naming opportunities for facilities, classrooms, and programs recognize individuals whose service and support have played a key role in ensuring the continued success of UVU, and to remember and honor loved ones and friends.
- Jeffery Clyde, W.W. Clyde Companies - Chair
- Trevor Hunsaker - Big D Construction
- Kristen Mortensen - Chocolate Homes
- Jim Golding - Geneva Rock
- Paul Magleby - Magleby Construction
- Darin Zwick - Zwick Construction
- Mike Seare - Kiewit
The following private scholarship have been created by generous donors for the benefit of Construction Management students.
- Blue Stakes of Utah Scholarship
- Paul Blaine Clyde Scholarship
- Henry & Jean Davis Endowed Scholarship
- Cabinetry and Architectural Woodworking Scholarship
- Utah Valley Home Builders Association Endowed Scholarship
2016 - 17 Supporters
With gratitude for the support of our students and programs, we would like to acknowledge the generous philanthropic contributions of the following companies and individuals.
- America's Home Place
- Beaver's Association
- Big D
- Clyde Companies
- DR Horton
- Outback - Jeff Weissgerber
- UVHBA - Utah Valley Home Builders Association