FIB EXTERNSHIPS PROGRAM EXPECTATIONS
- Identify and contact the potential externship employer and confirm tentative agreement for externship. Externships must be completed by August 9, 2013.
- Coordinate with the CTE Office, your department chair and dean for approval of your externship site, beginning and ending dates, requirements, etc.
- Turn in your application, goal sheet and a copy of your resume to EE 206 by Wednesday, March 20, 2013 at 5 pm.
IF SELECTED FOR THE EXTERNSHIP
- Sign the externship agreement contract, and return to the CTE Office by Friday, May 10, 2013.
- Attend the worksite during the specified time period. Log your hours and obtain signatures of your worksite supervisor before turning in to the CTE Office, EE 206. Keep a copy for your records.
- Send a thank you card or letter to your cooperating employer.
- Share your FIB experience with your department during the period of August 12 through September 6, 2013.